The Education Department invites elementary and middle school teachers to join us for a tour of Drake House as we explore
history during the colonial and revolutionary eras in Plainfield and the Mid-Atlantic colonies. A curriculum folder entitled "Mining History: The Age of Washington at Drake House" is available for
teachers grades 4-8.
This packet folder includes:
- Historic House Museums & You
- Genealogy at Drake House: 5 Activities
- A Landmark Project: Buildings & their Meanings
- A Letter from Polly Bergen
- Drake House Question & Answer
- A Colonial Source List
- Timeline: From the Colonial Era to the Age of Washington
- A Sampler of Union County Historic Sites
Please call our Education Department at
(908) 755-5831 and make an appointment today.